Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Unfinished One Continued...

Sorry about that last one, it was a umm... error of my pinky's since it hit the wrong key. Oops. Originally, that last title was supposed to be "What's in a name? ---Juliet (From R+J)". Yeah, that was pretty much it, since I grabbed it from the top of my head. Anyways, my English class is just finishing that book so I'm just in tune with that English sort of stuff right now. Now, I would like to make a proposal. Or not. Or so. Possibly. I don't know. That's it. Seriously, that's it. It was supposed to be a rhyme. To the beat of time. Okay, I have to stop. Or I will drop. Ha, ha. Na, na. Oh no, it's addicting. And also very conflicting. I'm done. I think. Yes, I am. I'm okay now. Not mucho to talk about except...nothingness and the elusive...SPRING BREAK! Yay, it's coming. Just remember that folks...it's coming. Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment