Thursday, June 18, 2009

FML

Hi. So in case you don't know, FML is a site/saying that means f my life. I don't mean this to my own life by the by. It's just a saying. So in driver's ed today, a girl told the class and teacher a funny story that was posted on FML. Here it goes. It was really funny/a little sad for the girl who wrote it. I just thought it was hilarious. Here we go.

(Girl calling boyfriend from dorm?)

Girl: Hey

Guy:Hey

Girl: I feel so horrible.

Guy: Why?

Girl: I cheated today.

Guy: Aw, if it makes you feel better, I cheated on you too with this girl from my dorm.

Girl: I MEANT MY MATH TEST!!!


So, yeah, that's just........................HILARIOUS!!! Our class couldn't stop laughing, teacher included. It was spectacular. Okay, I gots to go clean house. Blah. Okay, sayonara!!!

2 comments:

  1. that site really is hilarious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so my word verification thingy for my last comment was pance...which reminded me of last year in english when Meredith accidentally wrote pance instead of pants...do you remember that?

    ReplyDelete