Friday, July 31, 2009

Yeah, yea, and yeh. Yup.

Don't you love the word 'yes'? Indeed. That's why it's the title. *big grin*


So......right now I have 'New Girl in Town' song stuck in my head from Hairspray. That movie has some addicting songs, lemme tell you...they're just so....catchy.

Catchy songs, catchy songs, I could sing them all day loooooong.

I love Luna Lovegood. In a friendly way. She's just so strange. :D

Ooooooh, I KNOW what my next post is gonna be about. And what the title's gonna be. Yay!!!!

Stapler. Staples. Store. Blocks. Blok. Pendragon. Guy. Purple. Color. Flower. Roots. Soil. Rain. Erosion. Rockslide. Cliff. Diving. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!


--Those were all connected in some strange way that makes sense in my mind.--

Okay. Sayonara says the random one.

No comments:

Post a Comment