Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Return!!!

So. Here I am. Again. Yup, I'm back. HOPEFULLY, with more time to spend on here. Blogging is very cathartic. That's an english vocab. word from last year. Oh yeah, I went there.

Anyways, today I bought my favorite movie of all times at Walmart! TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU!!!! All the way!!! Awesome movie with an awesome cast. Go watch it if you haven't. Heath Ledger is adorable as a teenager.

Also...VAMPIRE DIARIES is back!!! Cue the music! Or at least it's been back for two weeks... That doesn't matter, that 3 month hiatus almost killed me....in the figurative way of having no other good shows to watch in the meantime. But...it's back on, and the first one to air was b-e-a-u-tiful!!! With lots of my favorite character Damon and his smashingness! Yay!!! All the way!!!

School is...blah. We're sorting out our schedule for next year and it's very....daunting. That's a big understatement...to say the least. No other comment.

I'm sorta watching/listening to Miss America right now, and the intros were hilarious for like the first time in history. Miss Alaska said something like, "Hi I'm Miss Alaska, and I can't see Russia from my house!" I loved that. Unfortunately, she didn't make it for her one-liner. Sorry, Alaska.

Anyone see the new Beastly movie that's going to come out someday with Alex Pettyfer??? I want to!!!! It's basically like a modern day Beauty and the Beast. Go google. It's the solution for everything. :D

Wellsers, hmmm..... I guess this is the time for....SAYONARA!!!

1 comment:

  1. i agree. i'm very surprised i survived without vampire diaries for so long. it's such an awesome show...

    ReplyDelete