Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Injustice of Orthodontics

I think their intent is to torture people until the breaking point. Seriously. I am NOT kidding. I passionately dislike this job and everyone associated with it. It's just CRUEL!!! Okay, so I wear rubber bands. Got it? So the first time...actually lemme put it in this format:

1st time I got bands ---VERY sad... I wear 2, one on each side

2nd time--- keep the same 2 on :(

3rd time---Yay! get to take one off!!! so i only wear 1 on 1 side now

4th time---Stays the same. Disappointed.

5th time---Same. Ugh.

6th time (or something close to this time...by the by, this is TODAY!)--- Guess what? You get that 2nd band back on the other side of your mouth BECAUSE YOUR TEETH MOVED!!!! HELLO?!?!!?!?!? ISN'T THAT WHAT TEETH DO IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!?!?!!? COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST KEPT THE 2 BANDS ON A LITTLE LONGER SO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH MORE?!?!?!?!?! AND, ON TOP OF THAT, THEY'RE BLAMING FOR THE TEETH MOVING!!!!! THEY SAY, "OH, YOU HAVE TO WEAR IT ALL THE TIME, BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, YOUR TEETH MOVE!" AND I SAY, "BUT I DO WEAR IT ALL THE TIME!" AND THEN THEY GIVE ME THE SMILE WHERE IT PRACTICALLY SAYS, "SURE YOU DO. AND PIGS FLY."


So this is why I'm angry and I'm ranting and I'm crazy mad right now. Sorry for the texty shouting. I'm just...frustrated because everyone says I should have had these on for only like 6 weeks or something but its been months. So I am MAD!!! Ugh...

District is tomorrow. Yay. I guess. We get water passes to drink H2O during class. Whoppee.


Ugh. I HATE RUBBER BANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today in Biology, we dissected a pig heart. It was very fun in my little group of three, since unlike all the other groups, we dissected TWO hearts because we (I) cut the 1st one the wrong way. It was actually just from a different perspective. Anyways, it was fun for once since we're poking, prodding, sticking, pinching, cutting, scraping away at the heart. It was a fun fest. And I guess I sorta learned some stuff too. Hmmm...


The hearts smelled bad though. They were like...bad fish. Ew.


And also, we deduced that one of our pigs died from a blood clot in the heart and the other died from a heart attack since the heart was totally encased in fat. We scraped the fat off to make it look pretty...and to see what the outside really looked like.

:D

That was a fake happy face. I'm still mad about my stupid, stupid, idiotic, weirdo, stinky, smelly, stupid, stupid teeth. I hate them. Really. Really.


I guess I'll go now. Goatta (Goats are c.o.o.l. animals.) go eat some foooooood. Sayonara! :P

1 comment:

  1. i know how you feel about orthodontists...and rubberbands...

    ReplyDelete