Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shhh...I'm not here.

I'm supposed to....nevermind, there are spies around. Hmph. Anyways, my life is boring with having to read Their Eyes Were Watching God. Don't read it. Do not unless you want to suffer a death of pure grammar hatred. Basically, it's in Eye Dialect, what my teacher calls it. Blah. She says 'Ah' for 'I'. It's that weird. Don't get it. Ever. Please. Anyways, you people, if there are any people out there (!!!) please check out Lauren's blog. She's actually blogging. I'm very proud of her. I thought she'd just forget about it. Today my parents anniversary also. Say yay...

Yay!


So for a gift, I went to the rose bush, clipped off a rose, put it in a vase (after trying several), and wrote a little card. Yay. It's very convienent to have a rose bush near your house. You should get one.

By the by, everyone who doesn't watch American Idol, CHECK OUT ADAM LAMBERT! He's awesome like a opussom. And that's a complement by the way. Okay, so he looks a little emo but he's not. He's pretty spiffy. And he can sing. Good. Good, good. So go look him up on YouTube.


I don't know why I keep spacing everything out. Maybe to seem like I actually wrote a lot. Hmmmmm........


Quack. Charlatan. Those are two synonyms actually. AND one French word. Go look them up.


I don't know what else to say but that I love the GrowCube that Ri? Kris? recommended. But I had played it right before they posted about it. But I still can't win. And what do you do with those springs?

I have to look up a current event. For the Middle East. Fun.....

We played Scattergories in English the other day. It was truly fun. You should suggest that to your English teacher...It's educational...........in a way. That's fun. :)


Okay, so I gotta end this post once and for all. Gotta do stuff. Still. Well, I'll see ya! And...



Sayonara!

1 comment: