Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yay Lauren! Yay Easter! Yay Bunny!

So. My best friend Lauren just made a blog. It is awesome. And. You. Better. Believe. It. And I helped of course even though she took FOREVER picking out the fonts and colors and templates. I don't remember this one taking that long to make. Anyways, I think you guys should check it out even though she probably won't post often. Or she'll post frequently. I dunno, surprise me Lauren. She's also known as Guppy. Just an FYI. I'll put her blog on my favorites.

In other news, it is Easter. A worldwide celebration of cheerfulness summed up by the images of a bunny and several multicolored eggs! YAY!!! Today, I got a bag a Easter-ish Milkyways which are DELICIOUS! -I'm crazy about those Milkyways- And then I went to mass and sat and sat and sat...until we got out and drove home to where I texted practically everybody a happy Easter at 10:30 in the morning. I'm guessing some people weren't awake enough to respond. Or having a more fun time. So I texted while I mopped the kitchen, which really annoyed my mom who said I was going no where, just staying in the same spot. Just for the record, I WAS moving. Just minutely. And my dad just was counting the beeps my phone made when I got a text and he'd say something like, "That's been six so far. Do we need to get a bigger plan?" It was weird, but I had some funny conversations. Like my Friend P who was waiting to eat some of her chocolate bunny that she got for Easter. I told her to have fun. So...I'm just blogging now and I'll probably study for the stupid AP test later. And then I'll go to my grandparents house to eat with all my aunts/uncles/cousins/relatives in the area. Yay!! I can't wait. Actually I can but...too bad.

And for all those who completely enjoy Easter with all their heart, here's an attempted bunny for you...


() ()
( *-*)
( o o)
-- --

Hmm... I hope you can appreaciate all the effort I put into that, cause it's harder than you think.


SAYONARA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment