Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I know, alright.





I know I barely update my blog. Sorry. But probably nobody really reads this anyways. Sorta sad, but I shall trudge on. Pretty cool having a blog, yes? Nice and awesome...like a opposum. Spell check says I spelled opposum wrong. It says it doesn't have an 'O', but it does; I know. I know stuff. Maybe. You never know. Anyways, I'm tired since I just ran two miles today. No joke. Pretty tiring. Makes my day seem a little bit longer than it should be. Also, today at school was MIX_IT_UP_DAY!!! So fun. The teachers gave us colored wristbands and we had to sit at those colored tables. The point was to make new friends. The purpose was defeated a little when practically everyone went and sat by someone they knew. I am included in that count. My color was orange. How special. Then they did some random trivia at lunch and whoever got the question right got a piece of candy and a chance to hit the pinata. I have no idea where they got this pinata in the first place. Hmmmm...So my day was blah. Biology and Geometry tend to do that to you when you have them one right after the other. Sigh. DNA and proofs are so...strange. I almost spelled proofs, proogs. Weird, huh? Yup. I gotta run. Sayonara folks!

2 comments:

  1. i've been checking. i check everyday, actually. i'm just bored...bored bored bored.
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with kristin. we had mix it up day too... but it was weird cuz it was TWO days... but the first day i didn't move from my usual spot because i was sitting by Kimberly, so i decided i was already mixing it up. the second day i just moved across the table and sat by Krystina. yeah. I CHECK/ READ THIS BLOG TOO!! yesh. i'm babysitting my cousins right now, so... yeah. we're watching wonderpets. yay! :] wazzup?

    ReplyDelete