Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sigh...School

School is so challenging. Every aspect/thing about it can't be easy at all. Well, maybe some things but not a lot. Anyways, on Thursday I had to run TWO MILES!!! Crazy, huh???? Yeah, I was exhausted afterwords and I actually did better than I thought I would. Yay. So then I went on the bus. After lifting weights of course. And then I went home. YAY home. Rest. Relaxation. And no school on Friday. Awesomeness. Yup, it was sweet, but the weekend was still way too short. Dang. I did however have fun and relax though. Thankfully. Yeah, the school week is way too long. They should make it 3 days long with a 4 day weekend and make homework/projects illegal over the weekends. That would be PER-FECT!!! So the perfect school plan is in play. Why don't we do a petition to legalize it?!?!!? That'd be fun. Sayonara!!!

1 comment: