Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dun, dun, dan duh...

School is tomorrow. How can this be??? A five day weekend gone like in two days. Craziness. Anyways T-Giving was pretty awesome for moi. I went to aunt and uncle's house and chilled out there: played Wii with my cousin, ate the most delicious dinner ever at like 4 o'clock, played more Wii with my cousin, and got a heaping plate of stupendous leftovers. Yay leftovers. I love those guys. I've only eaten about half my plate so far but I'll finish it today. I guarantee you. So it was pretty nifty this T-Giving. That's my new nickname for it now. If you haven't noticed. Right now I'm currently reading the 1st Maximum Ride just because. Yay MR! Oops, before I corrected it (which you can't see) I typed Mr. HAHAHAHA! Yeah, so I'll let you go to enjoy your last day of the weekend break. Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment