Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'll tell you something....maybe, maybe not

Okay, I will. You know, tell you something like it said in the title. So I was logging on to Blogger and clicked on my username then i typed in my password. Then I was like 'do-doo-de-do-doo' and all of a sudden it rejected it and said I typed in the wrong thing. So I frowned and thought my finger must've slipped or something and I typed it in again. Rejected. Again. Rejected. Again. Rejected. Anyways, this goes on for a few minutes until I realize that the ALL CAPS is on. This was because I had just gotten off My Coke Rewards and was typing in my codes for them. IN ALL CAPS. Duh. Doesn't that make me feel stupid. So that's my weird story but also:

1)My bookmark for the book I'm reading right now (Alfred Kropp: The Thirteenth Skull) is one of those freebie song cards they give you at Starbucks just because. And so the song on it is 'You are the Best Thing' and the guy that sings it is Ray LaMontagne. This is hilarious to us french-takers. La Montagne means mountain in French, so his name as I say it is Ray the Mountain! Funny, huh? And the best part is that he looks like a mountain man. Very weird and strange.

2)Track was exhausting. Nothing new. Nothing old. Just going to get harder. Ahhggg...

3)I almost left my jacket in a tree after track. Thankfully I remembered it. Yay.

4)I just thought there was a mouse or bug by this computer right now, since a pen was moving due to the keyboard being on top of it. Phew.

5)I discovered I had to be in the band concert for my final exam grade in band. Ahhh!!! Not ready!!!

6)In biology today, for homework we had to write a 1 page paper on a chromosome disorder she assigned us. I got albinism. I think it's dealing with albinos; i.e. white hair, red eyes, etc...I'm actually surprised I got an interesting one.

7)Today when we arrived at school on the bus, we went to our regular parking spot and a CAR was parked in it. Hello? What is wrong with just finding a regular AWAY FROM ALL THE OTHER BUSES parking spot. So we got let out farther away than usual. Ugh.

8)I have a French project due possibly this Friday. Still not done. And an english project due Tuesday dealing with biographies. I'm on page 10 of my book. :D

9)We had a fire drill today. Wow. It was screechy. Majorly. And outside it was windy and cold. Luckily I had a jacket. Unfortunately, I had a skirt on. (Hard to believe, huh?)

10)This post is extremely long but everyone really needed an update since I try to fill this blog with tiny posts filled with reminders everyone knows about. Huh.

Yay, that's it. Did you know spellcheck on this blog says 'yay' is not a real word. Typical outdated, underpaid, uninformed spellcheck. So yup, that's all folks. Sayonara!!!

1 comment: