Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas or rather Happy New Year!!!

I didn't post on Christmas. Obviously. Sorry, but I don't think many people posted that day. Besides I was having way too much fun. Playing a Guitar Hero marathon with my two beloved cousins, one of which just got engaged. YAY!!! (Mind you, she didn't tell me until a couple days later at church since I was gone the day it happened. AND she left it for me to figure out, you know, by waving her hand around, flashing her ring. She did the same to my other cousin (her brother) too. Now I don't feel so alone. I didn't even figure it out until my dad said,''Nice ring.'' Then I was like,''No way.'' And she was,''Yes way.'' Okay, that's not exactly how we said that but close enough. Anyways, back to Christmas.) So on Christmas I got Guitar Hero 3 from by uncle. Thanks Uncle B. by the by!! (Anonymous personal issues, remember?) So me and my cousins had a marathon and everybody else, otherwise the adults, just talked. Yay us. So when dinner came, there were 11 of us, 3 of us which were 'kids'. Meanwhile there were only 8 seats at the adult table (yeah, us kids get our own table.) Can you do the math??? 8 seats, 9 adults. So my uncle (who gave me the Guitar Hero) had to sit at the kid's table. Only because he was the youngest. Ahhhh.....so sad. But we had fun at the 'cool' table as we called it. We made random stuff out of pipe cleaners (now called 'fuzzy stix' in stores) which were from napkin decorations. My cousin, that just got engaged, joked that she would never move up to the adult table even if she got married. So anyways, happy new year everybody!!! Hope you people have a smashing 2009!!! Toodles noodles. Sayonara!

1 comment:

  1. yay for your cousin! okay,so explaining the reason why rianna is so mad...if you read that post iwth the cookie pictures, at the bottom there's this text conversation between rianna and this "random person that texted her" claiming he was harry potter...it was my brother. i made him do it, and it was SOO hilarious. he had to be the one because rianna knew my number (duh), and he had just gotten a new phone. man, it was hilarious!!
    happy merry new christmas year to you!!

    ReplyDelete