Sunday, January 4, 2009

Movie Time!!!

Okay, so this is my second attempt at doing this post so now I'm finally doing it. That might not make sense but I was in the middle of an essay when I started this and since I was distracted, I deleted it. So here it is all bright and shiny in the figurative sense. So I've watched a lot of movies in the past couple weeks which is VERY unusual for me so I created some reviews for them in MY OPINION. And so we go:

Run Fatboy Run-A stupid, crude yet hilariously funny film about a guy trying to get his almost-wife back(since he ran away from the altar) by running in a marathon against her 'fiance.' This is really funny but it's not spectacular.

The Dark Knight-Wow...it's action-packed, that's for sure. Keith Ledger really got his part, very good acting. The movie was a tad creepy especially at the end. Also, there was tons of tension, you're always thinking, "BUT WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT???" It was very good overall.

House Bunny-Funny and very dumb. About a playboy bunny getting kicked out and she turns into a sorority house mother. Wow. Very dumb in here. It was okay.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button- Very interesting, sorta sad. About a guy that is born an old man that ages backwards so he dies when he's a baby. Also a love story. Gotta love those hummingbirds too after seeing it.

So that's all folks. Hope you liked the reviews and watched some of these movies! Only one thing left to say... Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment