Saturday, January 24, 2009

Do YOU like waffles??? I do. But I had pancakes this morning.

The title is very random, but it explains itself.... Didn't do much today, just house-hunting which seems to be a national sport in my family. Yay driving... Don't have much to tell. Don't even want to write in complete sentences. Annoyed at myself. Thinking I may be a weirdo. Knows I already am. Need to do homework...online. Like it online though, gives time to look at blog.

Had enough caveman speech??? I have. So I stopped doing it. Yay free will. What a pleasure, chestnut. I think I may call my audience that...chestnut. Very catchy, yes???? So I'll start over, no, I won't waste your time with that....So nothing much to tell...ultimately sore from track....overloads from schoolio...went to library...YAY! Thats all folks. SEE YOU LATER, CHESTNUT!



Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment