Monday, January 12, 2009

I'mmmm baaaaaack!

So, yup, I'm back and in full-action. Perhaps with a slight limp from soreness, but still, ...I'M BACK! By the by, I have no idea what the heck I'm saying when I'm back because I've been right here the whole time. I didn't go anywhere. Maybe a mental trip or two. Or three. Anyways, I'm just, you know (I use that phrase a lot...hmmm...), keeping it real. Can not believe I actually just said that but that's exactly what I'm doing. Keeping it real. A real blog by a real person. Yay realness. Okay, something is definitely wrong with spell check since it says 'yay' isn't a word (just like 'isn't') and realness is a word. I think someone hacked into the system and changed the spell check's dictionary. Hmmm...it's possible. Maybe, just maybe. ANYWAYS, life is good. Smashing even. (Shout out to P.S. at G.L.N.D. for that phrase) {Don't try and break that code. It's unbreakable. Kris, Ri, pass the word to P.S. that I gave them a shoutout. Do it. You know, *cough, flute, cough*. That P.S.} So....I'm staring at this screen right now wondering what to write...for once, I have absolutely no idea. Hmmm...this is all I impart to you from my store of wisdom, folks:

HOW ABOUT THEM YANKEES???

-Sayonara by the by-

No comments:

Post a Comment