Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pas de L'ecole!!!

In english that means no school. I think. Hopefully. Otherwise my foreign language education is going down the drain. So, no school...at all. It feels like the weekend already. I wish it was.....sigh. Today I slept. Got up. Checked news. Ate breakfast. Saw school was cancelled. Back to bed. Woke up again. Had breakfast again. Read. Did homework. Took me 45 min. How sad. Slept again. Got up. Read. That's pretty much what I did today. And now I have to study for a STUPID AP thing-a-ma-bob that's 4 months away to get my STUPID 20 hours of study time in. Ugh. Can this never end??? Can schoolwork never end??? I'm going insane. I need my weekend. Lucky for me, I have a half-day on Friday!!! YEAH!!! Freedom!!! AND, there's no track that day so I'll be spot-free!!! Try to imagine me saying that in a British accent. Spot-free. Yup. I guess I gotta go study or etudie now. ....sigh..... Here we go. The ending. The finale. The breakaway. The...final, last word. So chestnut, sayonara! [By the by, did you know "sayonara" is Japanese??? --I didn't. Now I do. And so do you!]

1 comment:

  1. lucky...you have a half day on friday. i wish we did, but we don't have that kinda stuff...argh. hehe. the captcha thingy is taliffs. i wonder if that's a word..

    ReplyDelete