Saturday, February 7, 2009

I feel blah.

I'm sick. Ugh. At least it's on the weekend so I don't have to miss school. Hopefully. Still, ugh. I had a fever so I felt like hot AND cold at the same time. Do you know how weird that feels??? So, now I have to do homework while I feel like a piece of trash. It stinks. Both the trash and the situation. So, on another note, my first track meet is coming up pretty quick...Yay! Get to run, run, run!!! Awesome stuff. Yay. Yesterday, for track, we had to run 8 200's. Oh me goodness...it was hard. I don't think I have to explain that to you. Meanwhile, while we were running this I was sick...need I explain more? Actually, I do. Because right after we finished the practice, we had to go to a pep rally. Umm....yeah, that's the first thing I want to do when I'm exhausted and sick. So I had to clap, yell, sing, etc. while everyone else is going crazy with excitement. Woo-hoo. Okay, I'm ranting, I know. Sorry about that but I just need this out of my system. Oh, and you know what the IRONIC thing is about me being sick yesterday and today was. Oh yeah, it was in biology where we're studying viruses and bacteria!!!! And we even talked about, you know, immunity and what a fever does and all that!!! So it turns out that when you have a fever, it's to kill/stop the virus/bacteria from spreading. So by taking antibiotics, which lower the fever, you prolong for how long you're sick for. And of course I had to explain this to my mom who was trying to convince me to take Advil or something. Anyway, it's a crazy weekend. I'm too tired to say more. Gotta run (not literally) and do homework. I guess. I wish I didn't. Sigh... Sayonara.

1 comment:

  1. hehe. that's pretty funny. the advil antibiotics thing...i didn't do a good job describing that. yeah...our first track meet is this saturday...i'm scared. cuz my coach hasn't let me work on triple jump at all.. this time the word is eduess..weird.

    ReplyDelete