Friday, February 27, 2009

A Hilarious Story

So it happened in track. A lot of my funny stories happen in track, or haven't you noticed? So me and friend X were going to start our two warm-up laps when we saw that practically the hottest senior in the whole school was there. I'm not joking. So anyways, we both see him, and then we start our laps. After about 100 meters away, friend X is like, "Isn't he so hot?!?!?" And I agree totally. And the conversion goes on for 100 more meters and getting progressively louder. Then we hear a pounding of feet behind us. It's him running at a sprint, passing us up while friend X is still talking. She apparently keeps talking to make it seem like it was another guy to him but I don't think it worked. I just clammed up and hoped I wouldn't burst out laughing. It was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment