Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Aujord'hui

Today after school, i stayed to do salon. No, it's not beauty salon, it's a thing in all languages at our school that you stay after for about 30 minutes and only talk in that language. So I did. With some other French 2's, 3's, and even some 4's. It went pretty fast. Then, after that, my mom would pick me up a little late, so I had to wait for about 15 minutes. At school. So I lounged about in the Atrium and then settled myself on a bench right by the entrance. It wasn't lonely, seeing as there was kids playing around in the Atrium, and I could hear some pretty darn awesome guitar music. I have to give props to that guy. He was good on a guitar. So, I stayed there and got visited by my friend Christina once, and then left as soon as I spotted my mom. I'd forgotten my cellphone so she didn't call me to tell me she was here. It didn't matter in the end. So now I have to study, do homework, eat, and sleep. Yay sleep! Sayonara!

1 comment: