Friday, September 19, 2008

Some random things...



Today I saw some odd/normal things. I'll list them out to make it easier for you.
I saw:
Two taxis in the same parking lot.
They were minivan taxis.
They were in an Albertson's parking lot.
A lime green car; pretty odd, it wasn't a VW Bug either.
A bubble-gum pink car yesterday.
A person's locker decorated for his birthday.
The same person eating cookies in my world history class.
The same person in my current events group of 3 including me.
My English teacher telling us to draw on the back of our quizzes.
My theology teacher talking in his strange Jack Black voice.
Pizza being served at lunch today; I didn't buy.

So that's that. And oh yeah, by the by, I actually buy lunch 2 or 3 times a week. Yeah, I can. It's possible. Wooh! Also, I'll try everyday to recommend a book or a series that's good. Today I recommend Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin. It's an awesome book. Sayonara!

1 comment:

  1. I've read it! It is good!
    Wow. That is some weird stuff...

    ReplyDelete