Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lazy Day



Today I want to be extremely lazy. Unfortunately, I can't. I have...the dreaded stuff. Something called...homework. Dun, dun, dun...just imagine the creepy music going along with that. So, today's book that I recommend is...My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George. It's a book that I can reread all the time and it only takes me about an hour and a half to read it. (It's not that long.) Some people have told me it's weird, you know, because the guy lives in a tree, but come on! Wouldn't you like to live in a tree??? I would. Absolutely. Okay, I'll stop ranting. Anyways, outside the office window, about ten seconds ago, I saw a squirrel. Have you ever realized how big in comparison a squirrel's tail is to its body??? It was like the same size. Creepy. Also, the squirrel was twirling and twitching its tail around, so it looked like someone from the colorguard!!! And then it twirled its tail in a circular motion so it was like a windmill!!! I was amazed at the dexterity. So, that's all. Sayonara!

1 comment:

  1. squirrels ARE funny. I like watching them. it's entertaining.
    I'm mad at homework. Too much to do. And I haven't even started yet.
    ugh.
    kris.

    ReplyDelete