Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hmmm...



I think I'm becoming addicted to blogging. It's so awesome. That's a fact. Because it's a facty fact. Which is a scientific law. Which is always true. And a postulate is always true too. If you don't believe me, go ask my geometry teacher. So, yeah, I had dinner with my family tonight for my mom and papa's birthdays which were both this week. I played on the computer with my cousin and showed him the awesomest game Go-Go Plant 2 on bored.com. He said it was weird, I think it's stupendous, fantastic, peachy, smashing, splashing, amazing, unreal, great, and well, awesome. Then we all ate dinner. Yay dinner. And finally came the presents. Dun, dun, dun. I'm using that phrase a lot today. So, yeah, the gifts. They were good gifts including a few interesting ones like a SolarGlobe in the shape of a cat. Interesting. I wonder where we'll put that. Hmmm... So, anyways, it was a pretty fun night filled with laughter and popping balloons. When my cousin and I popped them, they sounded like gunshots so everyone inside was messing around like a sniper was outside. Ha, ha. Yup. Then after handing off a vacuum to my aunt and uncle, we were homeward bound. I like that movie. It was good. I only saw it once though. Yep, yup, yip. Gotta go! Sayonara!

1 comment:

  1. yeah...i've been addicted to blogging for a while now. it's fun. on bored.com, I LOVE playing pandemic and car park. those games are awesome.

    ReplyDelete