Monday, May 25, 2009

A lot.

Wow. A lot's happened since I last posted. Well, I guess I'll list:

-got a 3 day weekend
-yaay! watching only movies in history now but still have to take exam even though i did the AP test
-did 10 200's in track on friday
-coach wants us to work out until the end of the year instead of laying around, cause he wants us to be awesome for next season...blah.
-went to the indy 500, a car race for those of you ignore of this momentous event
-i cheered for helio castroneves all the way, for the WHOLE time
-helio won the indy 500 for the 3RD time...shows how awesome i can cheer
-got held up on the tarmac on a plane for 30 min. cause the ground people were evacuated since it was lightning
-went to sleep for that 30 min.
-did my h-work when i got home today, thankfully it wasn't a lot
- wrote my first ever fanfic which was really exciting! its for a book called hawksong but its under the kiesha'ra series
-i am exhausted right-o now-o
- :)
- the end ... ... ... ... .. .. .. .. . . . .

So that's what I've done since then. Yup. Any questions? Sayonara!

1 comment:

  1. This is totally irrelevant to the post, but is Adam really gay?

    ReplyDelete