Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tired. :P

I am so tired today it's not even funny. It's even tiring to type this out. How depressing. I just have to make it through this week and then the AP test and everything will be alright. I guess. Yup. Just have to stay...yawn...awake. Ahhhh......I NEED SLEEP?!?!?!?! Anyways, I just have to keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming..... Aw. I wish school started at 12 so I could actually get some sleep. And in French when our teacher did like a survey of how much sleep we got (from 5-7 hours) she was like, "You guys REALLY have to get some more sleep. Teenagers are supposed to get AT LEAST 8 hours." And everyone's like, "Well, you should see all the homework we get." Ahh...teachers, I really think they don't understand us. Hmmmmm...well that's all folks.

Sayonara!!! ---yawn---

1 comment:

  1. i know exactly how you feel...i get like, 6 hours of sleep each night, if i go to bed on time, which isn't very often...

    ReplyDelete