Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SNAKE!!! ~~~~~~c- (<--supposed to be a stick snake)

So. It was scary. So I'm coming from my room going to the living room to get something out of my backpack, when I enter the room and see one of my cats playing with something. I naturally assume it's a pipe cleaner or a piece of string they found somewhere since it's long and curly-q'ed. Then I get closer and see that it MOVED.... So it was only about as wide as my finger, so I was like, "Where did they get a WORM??? They're inside cats... Where the heck did they get a WORM?!?!?" Then I get closer until I'm like two or three feet away. And I see that it's a snake. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'm freaking out because my cat has one paw over this SNAKE and it MOVES occaisonally. So I run screaming to my mom and dad's bedroom to get my dad to dispose of it. My dad comes out--and my mom even though she's afraid of it yet morbidly curious--and is like, "Snake?" There's me pointing at this 6 inch long snake that's at the moment being detained by my cat. So he gets a tissue, opens the front door, and JUST THROWS IT OUT INTO THE FRONT YARD. He doesn't even step outside to throw it far away. From the doorstep. Geeze. Now we're going to having a snake lurking in our yard. Just the thing I need to worry about... Anyways, got to go eat dinner, Sayonara!!!

2 comments:

  1. My comment replying to your comment:
    IT WAS AN AMAZING BOOK! The end sucked, yes, but it was totally awesome, especially at the beginning. How could you hate it? It was super interesting, too...reply somehow...like in a comment, or email, or something...
    Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another reply to comment:
    It was NOT pointless. George Orwell was trying to show people what could happen if the world kept going the way it was. It was written after WWII, and he was scared that the human race would destroy itself, one way or another. No, I don't think I've read the quantam series...i'm nto sure. Who's the author?

    ReplyDelete