Sunday, October 26, 2008

Favorite Cars...random

Yeah, it's random but I was just going to put down my favorite cars just to get the records straight. Like there are any records. So here's my top three in no particular order as weird as that might seem. So, voici:

1) Porsche-Do I need any explanations on this one? Come on, practically everyone likes Porsche's even if you can't spell them.

2) VW Bug (OR in the technical name, the Volkswagon Beetle)- Awesome little car. My color would preferably be yellow. So mellow. Like jello. Hello.

3) Lincoln Zephyr- Look this up, pretty cool. By the by, it's not the old one. It's the one right before the MKZ. Yup.

So there you go. I'll probably make a poll of cars. I don't know why. Just sweetness, yes? Wait, forget that I ever said that; the sweetness part. Ugh. Anyways, see you later alligators! Sayonara!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment