Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Woah!



I think I spelled woah wrong. Oops. I did actually; spell check said it was 'whoa'. Much better, but I'm too lazy to change the title as you can tell. I'm tired by the way. So tired it takes me multiple times to spell each word. I did a bleacher mile in track today. Ugh. Don't ask. Let me give you an example of my spelling:

This is my spellling today that I can't kspell. Isn;t that bad? Acjh!@@! That was supposed to be aack! Yay I can spell acfert all. O fr not. Ack! Badness. And this sdoiesn't even sinclude the capitalization erroers. By the by, I'm barly looking art the kyebouard. So dbad. ACK@QQWQ@@@ Where is the ecxclamation point????? ACK!!!!! OK, I'll finsih up now. Say bye to the bad spelling. Bye horrigble sopelling!!!


Now wasn't that horrible??? Yup. Bad. So I think I had either a test or quiz everyday of the week so far. That is just plain wrong. I remember in 5th grade wondering why the world had spelling because I hated it so much. Now I know. No one could understand if we didn't. Great job publishers! That includes Ri! And awesome job writers! This includes Kris. If confused, go to the blog in my favorite sites thingy. Yup. Sayonara!

By the by, that's a random hippo yawning because I'm uber tired and want to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. hehe. i do have bad spelling when I'm typing, but I usually go back and fix it. I rarely spell stuff wrong when i'm writing, unless i'm in a hurry. by the way, do you remember that random story idea you gave me in piano last year? I've finished it. it's awesometastical.
    Kris.

    ReplyDelete