Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yeah.

Yeah, I have to do a French project. Ugh. So icky. Listening to Disturbia. Addicting and surprising good song. Yay, my birthday is next week! Yay moi!!! Pretty dang awesome. One year older. Wow. :D Human by the Killers is pretty good too. Interesting lyrics. Are we human or are we dancer? I don't know. Maybe I'm an untrained dancer. Or a human with mad dancing skills. Or a human who thinks they have mad dancing skills. I don't know...Je ne sais pas. Whatever. Too many projects in school. I'm way overloaded. But it's ending. Soon. That's my only shred of hope. Aaaagh...oh, well. I read in one of my science magazine that a 14-day old baby in like 1984 got a baboon's heart. Pretty spiffy. That'd be cool to say, "Oh, yeah guys, I forgot to tell you...I have a baboon's heart in me instead of a human's." And then to see the shocked looks on their faces. Priceless. So, yay, I don't have to dress out in track on Friday. It's like a dress up day for the school, so yay! I was so tired today. Actually, I'm still currently tired. Ah...yes. We had to do THREE SETS OF FOUR 100'S!!! For you slow people in math, that's TWELVE FOOTBALL FIELDS!!! Yeah, it's crazy. Yeah, I'm tired. Yeah, I'm...I don't know...um...insane. But isn't everyone? So, in track,(this is a little random) I saw two monarch butterflies chasing each other. It was a pretty sight to distract me from all the pain and discomfort I was in. Yay butterflies! Thanks for the distraction. Make sure you say that to every butterfly you see in these next few days. A simple thanks is necessary. Right now, I am jello. No lie. I want to just type on this blog all day, and hope it counts for all of my homework. As if. I wish though. As they say in the comic Pickles (today's comic)"If wishes were horses, even beggars would ride." Makes sense, right? That world would be filled with horses. Actually, the horses would eat the humans since there were just so many. Then when aliens finally visit Earth, they would write down in their little handy, dandy alien notebooks that, "The occupants of the planet called Earth are hairy, four-legged beasts. They speak no intelligent language, and they like to eat a substance known as hay. Further tests are pending on this new found substance to see if it have any nutritional value." So that's what the aliens would say if that quote came true. Forgive me if there are any typos in this post, but it is fairly too long to proof. And I don't like to proof at all. I do enough of those in geometry. :P So...the final question. Are we human or are we dancer??? That is the question: to be or not to be. And so it ends with a simple farewell. Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment