Friday, October 24, 2008

I lost the game. Again. Ugh.

For those of you wondering what game I lost, I have to teach you the game, but if you learn it you lose your streak of who knows how many years. Read on only if you want to lose but want to know what you're playing. The rules of the game are:

1) If you think of the game, you have to say outloud, "I lost the game."

2) It's about 30 minutes before you get back into the game.

3) The point of the game is to not think of the game.

4) Happy gaming. Guess what? If you just read this, you lost the game. Ha ha. Now say it.

5) You can tell the game to anyone who wants to know, so pass it on.

Also, I did not make up this game. I happened to learn it from a friend 2 years ago. Yay game! I lost the game. Again. Sayonara!

P.S. If you don't believe me, go to this site all about the game that I found: http://ilostthegame.org/

1 comment: