Monday, October 27, 2008

My tiring, exhausting out of this world day.

So today was tiring...and cold. Very cold. Make that freezing. Ahh...so the day, right. So I got to school after a long, cold busride (it seemed like our bus driver forgot to turn on the heater until our stop got on. !!!!) I went to band. Band, mind you is situated right next to the track which is a ways outside. Well, compared in Garland HS standards its not far, but for my school it is. So I walked all the way there and found this guy standing outside the door saying it was locked and he had to get his instrument. So I said something like that's unusual, and I waited with him for a few minutes. Then I had an epiphany. I remembered on Thursday, our teacher said we were supposed to go to the library. !!! So I told the guy, and power-walked to my destination. It turns out pretty much everyone forgot which isn't much since there are only 5 people in my band class. And one just helps out like it's a free-period. And another guy was absent today. Anyways, next I went to biology and geometry and took at test in each. They were easy for the most part. Yay. Then I made my way to track, which is if you've guessed, on the track. So I dressed out and was shivering and stuff like everyone else while we did warm-ups which actually did warm us up. Go warmth! Then we did running and worked out in the weight room. And when I got home, I ate a snack and promptly crashed on the sofa for an hour and a half. It was awesome. So that was it. My day. In a nutshell. Sayonara!

1 comment: