Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A few items of interest...

Here are 20 obvious and not obvious things that I am going to tell you:

1. I had orientation yesterday.
2. It was mind-blowing.
3. The price of gold is down.
4. I'm the youngest in my French class.
5. Number 4 is very scary.
6. The book The Westing Game is very good; I don't lie.
7. I got some new songs on my iPod.
8. So far, only 5 people have taken my poll.
9. That means, probably, only 5 people looked at my blog.
10. Not alot of people care about stocks.
11. I do. Care.
12. My Coke Rewards is pretty darn awesome.
13. This is my last day of summer.
14. If you type An Owlish Conscience into Google with no spaces, mine's the only one that shows up.
15. Kris and Ri or Ri and Kris are spectacular blog friends.
16. I'm reading Catch-22.
17. It's a little odd.
18. I'm writing this blog.
19. If that's a shock, that's really unobservant of you.
20. Yay for Micheal Phelps! He won 8 gold medals at this Olympics!

Okay, that's all. Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS BOTH OF US.

    WE LOVE #15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OKAY. DONE NOW. IT PROBABLY LOOKS LIKE WE'RE SCREAMING AT YOU. BUT WE'RE NOT. I PROMISE. WE'RE SILENT. EXCEPT FOR THE LAUGHING.OKAY.
    BYE
    CAPSLOCK OFF.
    see! not screaming!

    ReplyDelete