Friday, August 22, 2008

Well...I did it!



I did it. I completed my first half-week of high school. A little scary, yes, okay, no, I lied. It was more than just a little scary. It was more like a freaked-out nervous sort of scary. But I did it. I persevered, and I managed to survive it. Amazingly. I don't know how. Anyways, the week is over. Thankfully. Yay! But now I'm burdened down with homework and tuckered out entirely. Ah. The life of a high-schooler. What's even worse is that you people reading this haven't even started school yet. Except for the select few. I'm so jealous. I wish you guys the best of luck at the land of gars and Ursuline and the other schools you might be going to. And so, as the French say,"Bonne chance!!!" (For the ones taking Spanish, German, Latin, Japanese, Russian, or Italian at school, it means good luck.) So. This is it. The beginning. Congratulations! We've made it this far and we'll make it even farther. Yeah, that's sentimental, but so what? It's true. So that's what I'm going to say about me and you! Go rhyming! It's so chiming! Anyway...I'm gonna have to say H.A.G.S.Y. No, it's not H.A.G.S.(Have a great summer), which I originally thought was an insult. My acronym means "Have A Great School Year!" So that's it. That's all. So, I'll end this post with two words. Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. gah skool schmool. i could wait another hundred years to start it... and you thought HAGS was an insult?! loto that's hilarious... uh... did i just type that? o well. sry if that insulted you... u know, ur a great friend!!! :D
    Rian (emi-chan)

    ReplyDelete