Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kushari!!!



Who doesn't love the all-time food kushari?!?!? Well, you probably haven't heard of it, have you? It's a food served in Cairo, Egypt as well as many other places in the Middle East. I hear it's good; I wish I could say I tried it, but, alas, no. I have not; I've only tasted it in my mind. You see, I had to do a little project on Cairo, and that was the dish I had chosen to use for it. According to my research, kushari is like a pasta made of macaroni, spaghetti, lentils (???), dried onions, and rice. I read some other people's blog or website, and they said it was good. So, I guess I'll try it someday.

1 comment:

  1. i know i keep leaving comments. too bad.
    that project was fun! i think it's the only english project that I actually liked doing...

    ReplyDelete