Saturday, August 16, 2008

Update.

Well, I added two things (not including this post): the Pac-man game and the stock prices. Firstly, I added the game because who doesn't love Pac-man??? And because it's is uber fun. Secondly, I added the stock thing because, if you didn't know, I rather enjoy watching it fluctuate. I think it's pretty darn cool. Come to think about it, I might just put the price of gold on here too... Yes. I will. So, that's my little update with my coolio gadgets. Sayonara!

3 comments:

  1. COMPLAINT!!!
    your pacman game told me i had a high score, so i put my name in (not my real one, of course) but then it showed the high score board and my name wasn't even on there!!!!! AHH!!! COMPLAINT COMPLAINT!!! hehe loto
    Rian (emi-chan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and ijust thought i'd add the fact that i totally don't understand the stock market thing... nothing there makes sense.
    Rian (emi-chan)

    ReplyDelete