Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sodas.


I'm going to name as many soda brands as I can. With my own comments. (Mind you, this is just my own personal opinion; it matters not to you.) Here I go:
Coca-Cola: pretty good; it's a classic
Pepsi: not as good, yet has a catchy slogan; pepsi, pepsi, no coke!
Dr.Pepper: awesome; way good
A&W Root Beer: personally, I don't like root beer, so I'm a little biased when I say it tastes weird
A&W Cream Soda: melt in your mouth, smashing and splashing, the best of the best
Fanta: depends on the flavor; it's okay
Sprite: it's drinkable, but usually I only drink it when I'm sick, so I don't have good memories while drinking it
7-UP: it's pretty much the same thing as Sprite; I just don't get the lemon-lime flavor
Mountain Dew: it's okay, but I haven't drank one in forever
Sunkist: it's fine; once again I just don't like orange-flavored sodas

1 comment:

  1. ROOT BEER FOREVER!!!
    sorry, i LOVE that stuff. totally awesome. i just made my mom buy some for me, so i have a whole pack of them... idk how many though.
    Rian (emi-chan)
    PS: i'll be on all day on and off, so just talk to me, wait a bit, and i'll probably be on. just use your bft and i'll be there... hehe

    ReplyDelete